Monday, November 9, 2009

RSVPs for Sunday November 29th...

I have only a few RSVPs and have called the winery and confirmed a reservation for 30 of Victor's friends. My list consists of the following people. PLEASE if you are not on here and plan to attend PLEASE email me that you will be there! A room would cost us $300 for that afternoon...I have reserved in the main dining room with a minimum expense. So, please if I need to add I will gladly do so, just let me know. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing and meeting many others that Victor was so dear too!
John Tinajero
Raul Aguirre plus 5
Carol Tinajero Zavala
Mike (Vic & John's friend)
Yolanda Caterino
David Alvarez
Julio Matamoros
Chris Don & spouse
Christine (Don) Guerrero & spouse
Luis Gameros
Jesse Guerrero
Ronnie Rivota
Noe Villalobos
Yolanda Gonzalez
Helen Hernandez
Tom Chantlin
Gabriel Hernandez
Rita Rodriguez
Jerry Avalos plus 1
Lenore Medina
George Castillo
Carlos and Teri Sanchez
Connie Meza
Ray & Pat Santos

Maybe:
Carlos Diaz
Juan Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment